What is poetry?
What is poetry?
Poetry is even greater than illiteracy,
Then I think many say of Beauty,
But what is beauty with no bringing humanitärer together,
That integral than racism,
What is the Beauty of music than Creation of the man to man lovers,
When man love's the other man like Jesus said,
Then no felonies will exist,
NO spirits that will ruin Human hearts,
What is a Spritual Being that love's?
It is greater than an intellect,
If you have a family that is intelligent with no love there's no life,
If you have children that never show concern but are intelligent no love but betrayals no great life, ,
Love is beyond morals and intelligent,
Since we hop on this minute earth,
There is nothing that will satisfy a man's mind,
Only crime and hatred,
But with love and a New World,
Then there is that Higher Realm than man can ever Imagine.
Maxim Muyu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is poetry? by Maxim Muyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland