What Is This Thing Called Love?
What is this thing called LOVE exactly? ?
Many scratch their heads
in many G plus threads
Trying, Figuring, Discussing, Finding,
Even rheotically speaking.
Most will be reeling.
Many don't know
A few may know
Many think they know
Many more still, 'What! No-No.
Countless ways, shapes and sizes
As long as there is Happiness
In any ways, shapes and sizes
One will know that is Loveliness!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is This Thing Called Love? by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas
- OUR MOSQUES ARE GREAT PLACES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah