Standing in the Silence of Your Pain
What Love Is
hanging onto his every word.
not caring whether hes a jock or nerd.
enjoying every moment you have to spend with him.
not giving up cuz you cant go a day without thinking about him.
wishing with your every breath he would stay.
not letting happy moments slip away.
staying up waiting cuz he said he'd call.
finding sleep hard to come by when he doesnt bother to at all.
Standing in the Silence of Your Pain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Love Is by Standing in the Silence of Your Pain )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)