Standing in the Silence of Your Pain
What Love Is
hanging onto his every word.
not caring whether hes a jock or nerd.
enjoying every moment you have to spend with him.
not giving up cuz you cant go a day without thinking about him.
wishing with your every breath he would stay.
not letting happy moments slip away.
staying up waiting cuz he said he'd call.
finding sleep hard to come by when he doesnt bother to at all.
Standing in the Silence of Your Pain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Love Is by Standing in the Silence of Your Pain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake