Standing in the Silence of Your Pain
Standing in the Silence of Your Pain Poems
- Never Forget Never forget That we are all different That ...
- Him cracked wheels in my head constantly grind, does he ...
- Why Why is it so hard for me to say, goodbye to you, ...
- I Am From I am from old-fashioned clothes and fancy hankies. ...
- I Never Told You There were so many things I never told you.
- Papa You taught me so many things. You taught me about ...
- Who I Am I am a Jesus Freak
my poems/thoughts on this page are the truths about me and my life that i can only tell my notebooks. i write when im sad or angry or depressed and occasionally if im happy....poetry is my way of communicating to the world my thoughts and feelings that i cant bring myself to share (even with my closest friends) any other way. writing is my lifeline. its my cry for help when all seems lost and an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Standing in the Silence of Your Pain
That we are all different
That we cant be exactly like you
That others are hurting
Hurting all around you
That you may hurt someone
So dont get mad when someone hurts you
The ones who seem real tough
They may just be acting
The ones who are quiet
Their story may be worth hearing
That you are special
Dont try to be someone youre not
That there is One who is all-knowing
You can tell Him anything you want
The One that ...