What's The Difference?
What's the difference between a sheep, lamb, goat, ewe and ram?
A sheep has wool
A ram is male
A goat has hairs
An Ewe female
A lamb's sheep child
of either gender
The meat is juicy
and oh so tender
The sheep sound is Baa-Baa
The goat sound is Maa-Maa
The lamb makes long bleats
that sounds like 'Baaaah'
The Ram's Baa-baaing
when he's not ramming
The Ewe well she just baahs...
And I'm just silly rhyming.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What's The Difference? by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Jena Crowe, you Should get a job at Wal-.., Mandolyn ...
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey