What's The Difference?
What's the difference between a sheep, lamb, goat, ewe and ram?
A sheep has wool
A ram is male
A goat has hairs
An Ewe female
A lamb's sheep child
of either gender
The meat is juicy
and oh so tender
The sheep sound is Baa-Baa
The goat sound is Maa-Maa
The lamb makes long bleats
that sounds like 'Baaaah'
The Ram's Baa-baaing
when he's not ramming
The Ewe well she just baahs...
And I'm just silly rhyming.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What's The Difference? by Philo Yan )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov