Lawrence S. Pertillar
What To Them Had Been Mentioned
The doing of that which has been done to do,
With a doing to be dismissed and not approved...
But exposed and often too!
Should not later be discovered to then upset,
Those invited to review, digest, refuse or accept...
A bounty of benefits,
Revealed but they had chosen to neglect.
To then later in time conduct protests.
And much later in attitudes demanding with others,
Also equally upset...
That the doer of those doings that had been done,
Had not come to each one to explain in detail,
Those benefits they would get specifically to detect...
If they had paid more attention and not reject,
What to them had been mentioned...
Time and time again!
But no one amongst them would admit to confess,
They sought with a seeking to be impressed.
And the doer did not 'first' attempt this to address,
With a doing that would appeal to their expectations.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What To Them Had Been Mentioned by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali
- FORGIVENESS, WORSHIP, TRUST & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon