What We Mean 'Children's Day'?
Black.thin and ugly
All children are beautiful
Though they are little more naughty
Making faces behinds our back
Make fun on our anger
Some child forgets to laugh,
play and forced to read
We have dreams
So, you have to fulfill them.
-We never ask for their dreams...
what their soft heart wants
-to fly or
to smell the earth...
We know how much care for them
Lock their freedom inside the walls.
We can remember our childhood
Little little stupid wishes
Hopes for the next day
Yet selfishness always won the adults!
When we kick the boy
wear torn cloth
in the tea stall
we forget about our child
And denied their excuses
Everywhere pages are hanging
Many books publish on
Children need love,
Today on the 'CHILDREN'S DAY' we take an oath
-No more child worker.
Ha ha! This is our healthy INDIA
Next morning He print his fingers
On her cute faces...No-sense, poor worker!
...If we want to make a colorful garden
It's easy and absolutely priceless
-to give love, care and new path
-to the children.Then we can say 'My India Is Great'!
Litan Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What We Mean 'Children's Day'? by Litan Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones
- I was not that lucky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson