Whatever he said he would stay here!
But then he left full of fear!
He said he would stay!
But then he left anyway!
He is a jerk to everyone!
And will lie to anyone!
He was probably cheating!
Now my insides are heating!
I wish i could've seen it comming!
But no i sat there just a humming!
He lied and he's just whatever!
rebecca leonard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whatever by rebecca leonard )
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
- ZZ Cowkilling Cowboys Want To Murder Wil.., Saiom Shriver
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)