rebecca leonard Poems
- Onomatopoeia Poem. Cheer Compe... Across the floor the ...
- Nature Poem Rain Love, Happiness, Joy Rain Hatem Violence, ...
- Rain Rain Peaceful, calm, happy Rain
- All I Want All I want is someone to care. Someone to ...
- Camping The sun is creeping through the trees! While the ...
- Blonde I hate it when people say that I'm a dumb blonde! ...
- Chores With Cinderella Cinderella! I need your crummy ...
I thank god for every poem that I have written and will write because He is looking down on me and He knows that someone will like them!
I just started writing poems! My sister introduced me to poem writing!
My family means the world to me and also my friends do to!
If you have any futher questions please feel free to ask! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rebecca leonard
Onomatopoeia Poem. Cheer Competition
Across the floor the cheerleaders scream.
Suddenly the girls stop and music blares.
The girls end with a big bang.
The coaches start crying and girls start laughing.
The cash register goes 'ding' and the food goes crunch.
Waiting.. Dead silence... 'Then winner is WVW! '
The crowd starts screaming!
Other teams blubber.
Our team jumps for joy.
Phones start ringing and clicking off the cuff.