rebecca leonard Poems
- Blonde I hate it when people say that I'm a dumb blonde! ...
- Onomatopoeia Poem. Cheer Compe... Across the floor the ...
- Why? ? ? Why does everyone find the worst in me? I will be ...
- I Just Thought I thought he loved me! I thought it was ment...
- Nature Poem Rain Love, Happiness, Joy Rain Hatem Violence, ...
- Whatever Whatever he said he would stay here! But then he ...
- Rain Rain Peaceful, calm, happy Rain
I thank god for every poem that I have written and will write because He is looking down on me and He knows that someone will like them!
I just started writing poems! My sister introduced me to poem writing!
My family means the world to me and also my friends do to!
If you have any futher questions please feel free to ask! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rebecca leonard
I hate it when people say that I'm a dumb blonde!
And that I can only swim in a little pond! ! ! !
I can never help with anything because im 'dumb'
They say that I can't even walk and chew gum!
It's so weird!
This is what my mommy always feared!
I am really smart!
And if people had a heart,
Then they would see that about me!
I am as smart as any person can be!
IT'S JUST WRONG! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !