Whats The Point.....
She was alone again...hmm the story of her life
She finds something only for it to be taken away
Whats the point if you can never be content with what you have
I can breath.....
I can see.....
I can feel....
I can dance....
I can walk....
I can hear
I can be who I want to be....
Unlike so many that don't have that choice
Yes I have a choice....
And I chose to be content no matter whats thrown at me...that's life right...enjoy it
Kaila George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whats The Point..... by Kaila George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Neighbors, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tempters, Edgar Albert Guest
- Wie er om vroeg?, Madrason writer
- Love Mother Malaysia, Paul Sebastian
- Food, Clothes And Drink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Let's Go, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Whiners, Edgar Albert Guest
- Down The Lanes Of August, Edgar Albert Guest
- Song Of The Many, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Jedge Of Bowie County, Edgar Albert Guest