Whats The Point.....
She was alone again...hmm the story of her life
She finds something only for it to be taken away
Whats the point if you can never be content with what you have
I can breath.....
I can see.....
I can feel....
I can dance....
I can walk....
I can hear
I can be who I want to be....
Unlike so many that don't have that choice
Yes I have a choice....
And I chose to be content no matter whats thrown at me...that's life right...enjoy it
Kaila George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whats The Point..... by Kaila George )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- you are not alone, jade mears
- Anti Bullying Poem, jade mears
- Bosses Week, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Musical toy, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper Hearts, Susan Lacovara
- Appreciating The Boss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A poem for paige, jade mears
- Angel, Brian J. Stafford
- A Stone In Her Stream, George Dee Vuy
- The Cuckoo's Nest, David Lewis Paget