when i look in the mirror
when i look in the mirror i cry because the site of me is dead inside.
when i look in the mirror i hate what i see.
im not the girl i use to be.
when i look in the mirror i see a black shadow hovering
but when i look again that black shadow is me.
when i look in the mirror i want to break it
but i cant so i sit there looking at this girl that was taken.
when i look in the mirror i stare at it hoping this reflection would just go away
so i turn off the light and walk away.
when i look in the mirror what do i see i see this girl i wish wasn't me.
so i fix my reflection and put on a smile while the anger, hatred, depression,
and sorrow settles down until tomorrow where i can no longer hate the image i
see when i look in the mirror
Because that image is me
kaliaha hogue's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when i look in the mirror by kaliaha hogue )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley