When I Sleep
And when I sleep,
Watch over me,
So that I can dream,
This is for us,
To light our ways,
For our future which lies in dreams,
Don’t wake me up soon,
I am dreaming a dream,
A dream for us,
A destiny for me and you,
A dream for our forever love,
Just let me sleep,
And watch over me.
Jatin Tanwer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I Sleep by Jatin Tanwer )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam