Is It Poetry
When I Was Homeless In Clearwater Florida
For example I am, you are, I nearly was.
Neatly are all external sockets.
Electric power has before science come.
Taken together it forms.
Many of U.S.are to mentally ill,
to go on.
There are not many souls,
And there are to few again many.
Humanely is it poetry to altruistic none gain.
far placed most can now see.
Because of the fear,
is that circle of friends out of reach.
I have for a while been prosecuted for it.
To be sent to prison for the lack,
of a place to live sounds logical to me.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I Was Homeless In Clearwater Florida by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah