When Youth Was My Friend
I remember my days of childhood,
When everything was brighter in life -
It was as if the world was covered in jewels
And sparkled with heavenly light.
But now that light has faded,
And all is dismal and dim.
I wish there were a way to recapture
Those days when youth was my friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Youth Was My Friend by Jonathan Platt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR