Where does the truth triumph?
The argument won; the truth suffered.
The money played; the truth suffered.
The power prevailed; the truth suffered.
The truth triumphed; the poor suffered
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where does the truth triumph? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- Birds Singing, Peter S. Quinn
- Days will not be the same, forget not, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- Si, Oilibheir Alain Christie
- New Aryan Bird of Prey, Marieta Maglas
- grim reaper, lee fones
- Against Inordinate Love Of Creautes, John Beaumont
- Helping a Blind Lady, Donal Mahoney
- The Picture Book At The End Of The World, mary douglas
- O women, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 45 Mercy Street, Anne Sexton
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)