Where Is My Plane?
On eighth March, it took off for Beijing.
Till now no trace of landing.
Where vanished, my flying plane?
It never touched Atlantic Ocean,
Has Bermuda triangle moved from place
or the plane has gone to space!
Has Authority of Aeronautics Space
of any other planet hijacked!
The whole word is sympathized.
Search operations, they did expedite.
Till date they have not got the clue.
Oh! we all saw hundreds of swans flew;
higher and higher and higher.
Of them, O Kind Lord! take care.
Let, them have peace and grace of You,
their kins vigor, relieved; to get through.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is My Plane? by S.D. TIWARI )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD?, Ray Lucero
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White
- Eric Gone Postal, Eve White
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White
- (Rock ballad) Hold on and letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Road Kill, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Plum Pudding Much Needed, Vera Sidhwa