Where Is My Plane?
On eighth March, it took off for Beijing.
Till now no trace of landing.
Where vanished, my flying plane?
It never touched Atlantic Ocean,
Has Bermuda triangle moved from place
or the plane has gone to space!
Has Authority of Aeronautics Space
of any other planet hijacked!
The whole word is sympathized.
Search operations, they did expedite.
Till date they have not got the clue.
Oh! we all saw hundreds of swans flew;
higher and higher and higher.
Of them, O Kind Lord! take care.
Let, them have peace and grace of You,
their kins vigor, relieved; to get through.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is My Plane? by S.D. TIWARI )
- Transfer, Suresh Dogra
- The Time, Karunanidhy Shanmugam
- Our Promise, michael walkerjohn
- Future's Creed, michael walkerjohn
- Seven Bowls, michael walkerjohn
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)