Where Is My Plane?
On eighth March, it took off for Beijing.
Till now no trace of landing.
Where vanished, my flying plane?
It never touched Atlantic Ocean,
Has Bermuda triangle moved from place
or the plane has gone to space!
Has Authority of Aeronautics Space
of any other planet hijacked!
The whole word is sympathized.
Search operations, they did expedite.
Till date they have not got the clue.
Oh! we all saw hundreds of swans flew;
higher and higher and higher.
Of them, O Kind Lord! take care.
Let, them have peace and grace of You,
their kins vigor, relieved; to get through.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is My Plane? by S.D. TIWARI )
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser