Where Was I?
Where was I born? And now I am
A new repeated spirit of some behavior;
The disturbed house has been afraid
Of the felt minds and occupations.
Altering our initial requests
Is alarming and over-working,
To be made a thought of.
Crossing the threshold we clasp our hands
And absently loiter with dressings
And other clothes we shall wear.
The emotion of hysteria was felt
Within, the mind had troubled me enough.
A spare room was needed to ourselves,
Considerably the weeping was dying
And the diamonds sympathized with us.
Our images were wrecking the show
That was delivered to the world as a stunt.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Was I? by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey