where were you?
Why didn't you here my first word?
Why didn't you see my first step?
When I finaly rode my first big girl bike and looked around for encouragement I knew I wouldn't see you.
When I finaly read my first real book you weren't there to pat me on the back.
Where were you when I got my first report card with all A's?
Where were you on my first day of hight school?
Were were you on my first prom night?
Why weren't you at my graduation?
Why couldn't you make it to my wedding?
Where were you on that special day, when we were all in the hospitol, standing over my first born baby girl?
Would you know if I left this world?
Would you care?
Why aren't you here?
Why were'nt you there?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (where were you? by renee martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer