Whether In Joy Or Despair
Whether in joy or despair
God is always at our side
And we never feel alone
In His great friendly love.
Our world is something
That few people understand
How all things work
The way God had planned.
He dwells high over us
And sees everything we do
And whether in joy or despair
He help us to get through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whether In Joy Or Despair by Guido Berardi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas