Whines Before Wine
Lets say its outrageous and forget about it..
lets say its gorgeous and swarm around it..
lets say its stupendous and incarcerate our imaginations from it..
lets say its contagious and abhor it...
lets say its incredulous and adore it...
opinions back and forth like a see saw..
obviously what you see is not what the visionary saw..
blips yank at optimism and rip it off our ways...
whips of the superficial scourge our reasoning..
we convict ourselves with mental treason..
Why don't we just quit sailing the seven seas for reasons...
why don't we open the introspective door and find THE REASON..
the reason being there is no reason, no season when you can or cannot excel..
There is just you, your FAITH in the ALMIGHTY... and the power of the will you posses..
Open your soul to the fact that you have no other choice than to posses....
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whines Before Wine by delalorm fiaka )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(15 April 1958)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- QUARTER! 2015 Australian Open: Djokovic .., Vincent Wendele
Poem of the Day
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Almost A Decade, Rimni chakravarty
- A Visit To Your Home Amongst A Field of .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Cavern by the Sea, Martha Lavinia Hoffman
- Of The Second Presage..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Smile!, Avinash Nair
- mGIC TREE, oskar hansen
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc