Whines Before Wine
Lets say its outrageous and forget about it..
lets say its gorgeous and swarm around it..
lets say its stupendous and incarcerate our imaginations from it..
lets say its contagious and abhor it...
lets say its incredulous and adore it...
opinions back and forth like a see saw..
obviously what you see is not what the visionary saw..
blips yank at optimism and rip it off our ways...
whips of the superficial scourge our reasoning..
we convict ourselves with mental treason..
Why don't we just quit sailing the seven seas for reasons...
why don't we open the introspective door and find THE REASON..
the reason being there is no reason, no season when you can or cannot excel..
There is just you, your FAITH in the ALMIGHTY... and the power of the will you posses..
Open your soul to the fact that you have no other choice than to posses....
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whines Before Wine by delalorm fiaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave