When It Reigns It Paws
BREAKING NEWS; Koromoti goes on strike! ! ! ! !
Robert, Yahya and Mswati seem unconcerned..
Greek mythology greets our selective psychology..
Are you crazy? its called DEMOCRACY..
Its a fancy car on a bumpy road..
A chalice on which the hitherto thirsty goad..
We stare with admiration as they shout their voices hoarse..
what is their inclination? to ride on our consciences?
They promise a tenth planet,35 square meals an hour and jobs for our cockroaches..
We scream whilst we dream of the boats they promised on dry land..
We scream as we wean ourselves from their latent intentions..
we scream as we deem that domineering animal fit to make us fly..
when its grabs the reigns of power..
when it climbs up that steep tower...
when the days of deceptive appeal are over...
when it reigns high over...
it will scupper the dust beneath..
it definitely will paw,,,
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When It Reigns It Paws by delalorm fiaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz