You, You Me And Us
Everyone has that someone..
that someone who is the one who makes you want to wave a nonexistent magic wand.
that someone so unreal that their one tingly touch puts your senses on a reel..
that someone whose shadows are more admirable to you than the rainbow..
that someone who makes your dull day glow..
that someone who beats your smile in the race to the expression of joy..
that someone who's arms were chiseled out for you..
THAT someone can't be for everyone..
but there is THAT someone for everyone...
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You, You Me And Us by delalorm fiaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu