''Who Am I''
I am an independent and unbreakable girl.
I am a dreamer.
I am a girl with hope.
I am a girl who never gives up.
I am a girl who never stops trying.
I am a girl who believes in me not in peer pressure.
I am a girl who never stop thinking of how the future going to be,
And of how the past was.
I am an intelligent girl.
I am a believer.
I am an incredible girl.
I am a girl who knows what life means and how it can be sometimes.
I am a girl who proud to be herself.
I am a girl who knows where she came from, where she is and where she's going.
I am a pleasant girl that always happy with what I got.
I am a girl who never tries to be someone I'm not.
I am a patient girl.
I am a girl who's looking forward to survive life.
I am me, wheter I'm pretty or ugly and will always be me.
I am an independent girl and unbreakable, and there is no reason for me to be forgettable of my personalities.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''Who Am I'' by francesca paul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song