Who Am I
Am I that uncontrollable teen that hurts others with bad choices?
Or the one that only cares about the latest trend.
Am I that perfect girl who can fix others problems but secretly can't fix her own?
Or a tomboy that doesn't mind being pushed around.
Can't I be my own person without people trying to force a mask upon me?
I am a person not someone to treat any certain way because I like certain things.
The only mask I wear is the mask in the eye of the beholder.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I by Heather Dickerson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier