James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED? ... DEC 21ST,2013
WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED? … DEC 21ST,2013
I never thought I would see our Supreme Court being normal,
Dressed up in their fancy red gowns and looking extremely formal,
Since they told Sue Rodriguez with Lou Gehrig’s disease, to die,
Maybe it’s possible we’ll get death-with-dignity and know why.
Or is there more to this hooker decision than meets the eye?
Will we need municipal brothel inspectors and know why?
And should we have price control for what these ladies sell?
And should that be cash or credit card or would someone tell?
And should hookers have a union for their official trade?
Do our religious priestly activists all feel betrayed?
Is there a roomful of politicians writing new rules somewhere?
Maybe the number of hookers in a brothel or is this not fair?
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.