Who He is
The betrayer planted a kiss.
Be swift, I have sin to defeat.
Thirty pieces of silver, is that the price?
The audience chants wickedly for their delightful torment of one sacrificed for even them.
One robber chose to be lost. One chose paradise.
Darkness abounded in the hour in which a bitter drink He disdainfully refrained from drinking.
The earth then quaked and nothing still went unshaken.
Surely He was the Son of God. Understanding such should not be this hard.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who He is by Timothy Branch )
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
- Shiva Stotram, umaprosad das
- THE SEASON, michael walkerjohn
- Far away, Gert Strydom
- THE DOMINIS, michael walkerjohn
- Tea dust, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Antilegomena, michael walkerjohn
- Sending All My Love, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns