Who He is
The betrayer planted a kiss.
Be swift, I have sin to defeat.
Thirty pieces of silver, is that the price?
The audience chants wickedly for their delightful torment of one sacrificed for even them.
One robber chose to be lost. One chose paradise.
Darkness abounded in the hour in which a bitter drink He disdainfully refrained from drinking.
The earth then quaked and nothing still went unshaken.
Surely He was the Son of God. Understanding such should not be this hard.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who He is by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock