who to love?
should i love the girl who i already know?
or the girl who is newer in my life?
both are my close friends
should i love the Best Friend
or the one i already have a crush on
both are beautiful
should i love the girl who has been my friend from childhood?
or the girl who ive known for a year?
both I know well
which would be better, the girl who has more history with me
or the girl who I want to make history with
both are really nice
which would be the best choice the girl who could like me
or the girl who likes another guy
both are super fun
which would be my match the girl who knows me
or the girl who sort of knows me
both could be the one
which would you choose?
the one who i have history with?
the one who i already like?
who to love?
girl on line one?
girl on line two?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (who to love? by new poet )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Strange Foods: Oatmeal Omelet, Kim Barney
- Not a Real Poem 2, Kim Barney
- A Christmas with Simplicity, Akhtar Jawad
- Mangos and Monkeys, Kim Barney
- Mack, Kim Barney
- Who Told You That?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Two Friends, Kim Barney
- Happy Birthday, Jesus!, Mitta Xinindlu
- Paint my Souls, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Logic in Rhyme 5, Kim Barney