Piyush kanti Bandyopadhyay
Who's looking for you inside
my futile verses
but heartless styles and rhymes?
None can even realize that
either any abstract pain or complexity of words hardly attract me nowadays.
Likewise alergic raindrops
how do you drench my mask of virtuality?
How do you play with my words
through your brutal absence?
They tear apart poetry inside a
Sniff out each and every mutilated organ,
Frustration though can't even guess
you cheated their lusty touch
as life usually does.
Why should I create any bizzare puzzle of words?
Why should I let all know
that every poetry except you died inside?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why by Piyush kanti Bandyopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas