Why do I slit my vains?
The scars doesn't go away,
But I always feel pain
And I go deep all the way.
I cry so hard,
But why do I do that?
If my life isn't on the death card
Even if i was fat.
Why do I shed tears?
I can't be strong
When I always have fears,
But everything is so wrong.
Why can't I just be dead?
I want my life to fade away in the rain.
Someone hit me in the head.
Everything will break, if you dropp the frame.
I wish I can fade
Into the darkness & I'll be on my way.
I'm trapped in a cage,
But i just wanted to say...
That I'm suffering in a lot of pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Amy Hang )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Own Experience Overwhelms Us, Shalom Freedman
- The Milkmen As The Leaders From Bihar, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Karma, Nivedita Patnaik
- Spring, Nivedita Patnaik
- Reading The Tea-Leaves of My Father..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Nagasaki ...... [WAR; VERY SHORT; nucle.., Bri Edwards
- O My Friend Jerry, Abdulrazak Aralimatti
- The Chance, Michael P. McParland