Why do I slit my vains?
The scars doesn't go away,
But I always feel pain
And I go deep all the way.
I cry so hard,
But why do I do that?
If my life isn't on the death card
Even if i was fat.
Why do I shed tears?
I can't be strong
When I always have fears,
But everything is so wrong.
Why can't I just be dead?
I want my life to fade away in the rain.
Someone hit me in the head.
Everything will break, if you dropp the frame.
I wish I can fade
Into the darkness & I'll be on my way.
I'm trapped in a cage,
But i just wanted to say...
That I'm suffering in a lot of pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Amy Hang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata