Why do people lie on you?
Why do people say they care and then show you they don't?
Why do people say they are there for you, and when you need them the most, they are never there?
Why do people say that they are your friends, but are so quick to believe a lie about you when they know for a fact, thats not you?
At times i really wonder,
Why do people even bother?
Bother to come and speak to you, when they know there plan if just to hurt you?
Some people just make me so angry,
They don't know what they want to do with their lives.
One minute they are with you and the next they are against you.
People ya'll just need to get it get it together,
And do it quick, because those people are going to be in for a treat.
Shauntae Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why by Shauntae Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- incontinence, lee fones
- Soccer World Cup 2014, Zoila T. Flores
- your heart would have looked beautiful o.., Mandolyn Davidson
- you remain beneath the swing set, Mandolyn Davidson
- though foe, you friend me well, Mandolyn Davidson
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave