Why cant I get you out of my head?
Why cant I get rid of all the things you said?
Why do I feel so much pain?
why is my love for you so hard to obtain?
Why do I cry when I hear our song?
Why arent we together where we belong?
Why dont people care what I feel?
Why dont people understand my love for you is real?
Why do I feel like that night was a mistake?
Why does my heart always seem to ache?
Why do I miss being with you?
Why do I miss the things we used to do?
Why do I miss you so?
Why cant I just let you go?
Shaina Lloyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Shaina Lloyd )
- This Week's Spread, Jim Creston
- The Other Side, David Harris
- Come! Let's make it happen, Asma Riaz Khan
- O Beija-flor, Von Kimball Barney
- A Sincere Apology, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns