Why Always Are We The Ones To Blame?
WHY ALWAYS ARE WE THE ONES WHO ARE TO BLAME?
No poem yesterday
Perhaps a poem today
But without the joy of poetry-
A deep inner silence and sadness
Why always are we the ones who are to blame?
They hate us so so much.
A bit more than half – a – century after the Shoah
And the one country in the world
Most hated most blamed most treated unjustly most lied about
Most accused of crimes its enemies are guilty of,
Israel only Israel Israel small Israel always struggling Israel.
May God help us survive and be safe.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Always Are We The Ones To Blame? by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock