why did you break my heart
Why did you break up with me
My feelings want to come out in tears
I just want to cry and roll in a ball
Never come out and see you with out me
I wish I was in your arms
I want to feel you hands in mine
And your lips touching mine
And I am stating to cry out for you
Did not think I would miss you this much
But I guess I was wrong because I miss you more than myself
Don’t know how long I can go without you
By my side
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why did you break my heart by elizabeth pinckard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels