Why Do We Need Now To Be Remembered
WHY DO WE NEED NOW TO BE REMEMBERED
Why do we need now to be remembered
When we will not know this?
Why do we want so much
To be thought of
After we have disappeared?
What is this need in us to continue to be
In the minds of others
When we will not be here anymore?
Heaven is for the Good,
But Poets want Immortality
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do We Need Now To Be Remembered by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam