John W. McEwers
Why Don't You Offer Some Love?
Oh, because you're prettier than I can handle?
Oh, because you're so so so nice lookin'?
Oh, because I eat soft cheese in bed?
Oh, because I have an old car?
Or is it because of the baby scars?
Or is it because you can't get him out of your head?
Or is it because you don't like my cookin'?
Or is it because I'm just too much man?
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Don't You Offer Some Love? by John W. McEwers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma