John W. McEwers
Why Don't You Offer Some Love?
Oh, because you're prettier than I can handle?
Oh, because you're so so so nice lookin'?
Oh, because I eat soft cheese in bed?
Oh, because I have an old car?
Or is it because of the baby scars?
Or is it because you can't get him out of your head?
Or is it because you don't like my cookin'?
Or is it because I'm just too much man?
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Don't You Offer Some Love? by John W. McEwers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro