John W. McEwers
Why Don't You Offer Some Love?
Oh, because you're prettier than I can handle?
Oh, because you're so so so nice lookin'?
Oh, because I eat soft cheese in bed?
Oh, because I have an old car?
Or is it because of the baby scars?
Or is it because you can't get him out of your head?
Or is it because you don't like my cookin'?
Or is it because I'm just too much man?
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Don't You Offer Some Love? by John W. McEwers )
Poem of the Day
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- alaska airlines, rwetewrt erwtwer
- coast transfers, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Diana van den Berg
(4 November 1945)