WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE the FAMILY THAT DISREPECTS YOU?
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE the FAMILY WHO TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK?
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE FAMILY WHO CLOSES THE DOOR WHEN YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO?
WHY IS IT THE FAMILY WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU?
WHY IS IT THE FAMILY who tell others your buisness?
Why does the family try to put you down?
Why does the family act the way they do towards one another?
Why does the family act like they’re not your family?
Why can’t the family just be family?
Latedra Ellis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why family? by Latedra Ellis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu