WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE the FAMILY THAT DISREPECTS YOU?
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE the FAMILY WHO TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK?
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE FAMILY WHO CLOSES THE DOOR WHEN YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO?
WHY IS IT THE FAMILY WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU?
WHY IS IT THE FAMILY who tell others your buisness?
Why does the family try to put you down?
Why does the family act the way they do towards one another?
Why does the family act like they’re not your family?
Why can’t the family just be family?
Latedra Ellis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why family? by Latedra Ellis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eating Out At The Elephant Bar, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road To The Moon, Neela Nath
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak