Why Race to be first? ?
When a baby comes to this earth,
his profession is decided 2 minutes after his birth.
he didn't even breathe his first.
But 'he should come first' started parents lust,
no one ask him what he wants,
but they say he has to earn money and fame to save us from taunt.
On birth his race of life begins,
first the race of who will speak or walk first get started between kins,
at school, he race for more percentage,
every student gets in competition's rage.
then competition of love is there,
of that emotions and feelings, no one cares.
His whole life is ruined competing e\with others,
he cannot recognize between his foe and brother.
after being raced, whole life for money and fame,
this process will continue for next life the same.
His only important are this money and fame?
can't he live in his own den? ? ? ?
KAUSHAL SABOO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Race to be first? ? by KAUSHAL SABOO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard