Why Race to be first? ?
When a baby comes to this earth,
his profession is decided 2 minutes after his birth.
he didn't even breathe his first.
But 'he should come first' started parents lust,
no one ask him what he wants,
but they say he has to earn money and fame to save us from taunt.
On birth his race of life begins,
first the race of who will speak or walk first get started between kins,
at school, he race for more percentage,
every student gets in competition's rage.
then competition of love is there,
of that emotions and feelings, no one cares.
His whole life is ruined competing e\with others,
he cannot recognize between his foe and brother.
after being raced, whole life for money and fame,
this process will continue for next life the same.
His only important are this money and fame?
can't he live in his own den? ? ? ?
KAUSHAL SABOO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Race to be first? ? by KAUSHAL SABOO )
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
- Pussy So Good, Joseph Rodriguez
- Novel Approaches, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Are Too Beautiful For Me, Mark Webster
- Living Through Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You are my qualifier, Ruby Frankel
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)