WHY THE CONNECTIONS? APR 13TH,2011
Why are church organizations not more involved in abortions?
The once powerful Christian churches caught in High Court distortions,
Why do High Court and Parole Board appointees make their own laws?
Allowing killing clinics and releasing killers just because.
Why do terminally ill patients have to suffer to the end?
Why are we not allowed to have death-with-dignity, my friend?
Why are binding referendums forbidden by our politicians?
Why do we accept without question these ongoing conditions?
Why do Ottawa aristocrats make all our decisions?
Is this nailed down or could we make some Charter revisions?
Why their propaganda of no set-date or mid term elections?
Appointees to Senate, High Court and Parole Board with connections.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY THE CONNECTIONS? APR 13TH,2011 by James Bredin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Mona Lisa Canvas, Gilbert Ortega
- Passion Play, Gilbert Ortega
- The Gatekeeper part 2 (In memory of Edga.., Gilbert Ortega
- AGAINST FORGETTING, George Dee Vuy
- The Gatekeeper part 1 (In memory of Edga.., Gilbert Ortega
- For Jennifer, Gilbert Ortega
- Gilded Thorns, Gilbert Ortega
- Journey of death, ramesh rai
- Green cypress hills…, Mark Heathcote
- Ο χορός των Ερινύων, Elena Ioannou