Will You ?
will you risk your life for the girl you love?
will you protect her?
will you show her off to every one?
will you be embarrased to hold her hand in public
to talk to your friends about her?
will you be shy to kiss her infront of ur friends or say
''I love you'' to her infront of them?
will you love her to the very end?
Jenni Cortes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You ? by Jenni Cortes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer