Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw
Will You Be With Me
I hope things are well with us;
But somewhere my hope about you
Is more than hope itself and life itself.
What shall happen so shall happen
But my hope will be hopeful even in case of doubt
This is because my hope is not just hope
But it forms my living breath without
Which breathing is not at all breathing.
I feel, I think, and I hope
What more shall I say about you
Of my hope. So this I explore from
The deepest part of my heart with
Hope and say to you that I
Will be with you as much as you
Are in me. So will you be with me
And in me because a special place is
There for you for all the time in me.
'Dedicated to my beloved mother'
Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You Be With Me by Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...