Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw
What Makes Love So Beautiful
It is neither you nor me
Who makes the love so beautiful,
It springs from the bottom of the heart
And is lit through the soul in search of the other soul.
The soul stirs a being to love
And know what love is,
And what makes it so beautiful.
It blossoms like a flower
You feel the fragrance and say
Love is sweet and beautiful too
So it is the power of soul and it's
which makes love so beautiful
And it's feeling always never ending
And ever binding.
Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Makes Love So Beautiful by Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw )
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah
- The Kiss, Aneeta Clement
- Quintuplets Mother, Tony Adah