Will You Marry Me?
It feels like we've been in love for decades, like you've always been my friend since time began.
I look into your eyes and see my future, I hear your voice and its the most beautiful solo ever.
When we kiss the world seems to stop spinning, my heart skips a beat and I fall even more for you.
You're the blood that runs through my veins, my will to push on in every aspect of life.
I think of the love I have for you and all that comes to my mind is heaven.
A place where only life is perfect and something as simple as loving a woman like you brings a man to his knees in an instant.
I want to spend my life with you and no one else, I'm ready to take the next step.
I've been ready since i met you...
I'm down on my knees a ring in one hand and a dozen roses in the other.
Will you marry me?
Her eyes fill with tears she drops to her knees and says yes! ! !
I slip the ring on her finger and she takes the roses in her hand realizing one is fake...
I kiss her lips and whisper in her ear 'I love you and always will till the last rose dies.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You Marry Me? by kyle mccabe )
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
- Before Death, Ajaeyy Raaj
- the toothless Tiger Dynasties, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Spray, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)