Will You Marry Me?
It feels like we've been in love for decades, like you've always been my friend since time began.
I look into your eyes and see my future, I hear your voice and its the most beautiful solo ever.
When we kiss the world seems to stop spinning, my heart skips a beat and I fall even more for you.
You're the blood that runs through my veins, my will to push on in every aspect of life.
I think of the love I have for you and all that comes to my mind is heaven.
A place where only life is perfect and something as simple as loving a woman like you brings a man to his knees in an instant.
I want to spend my life with you and no one else, I'm ready to take the next step.
I've been ready since i met you...
I'm down on my knees a ring in one hand and a dozen roses in the other.
Will you marry me?
Her eyes fill with tears she drops to her knees and says yes! ! !
I slip the ring on her finger and she takes the roses in her hand realizing one is fake...
I kiss her lips and whisper in her ear 'I love you and always will till the last rose dies.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You Marry Me? by kyle mccabe )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- January’s Sad Refrain, Teresa Dearing
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Spring in the Holy Land, Nero CaroZiv
- A Man Of Different Charectarestics, Musa Ndhlovu
- Ever Hike in Hope, Pintu Mahakul
- The Past, Eugene Latumbo
- Lovely Hand, Pintu Mahakul
- There you are, Cee Bea
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey