Wineglass Saturday Night
Wineglass Saturday night is sweet
Worshiping all the girls
Who throw back their hair and laugh
When they notice my lonely gaze.
My life is Sunday morning strawberry jam
Smiling at the morning news,
Not letting any current currency of despair
Bankrupt my bountiful spirits.
Uriah Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wineglass Saturday Night by Uriah Hamilton )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi