Of Muses And Other Ghosts
Wingless, Because Of You
When I write you, I mostly dream.
I do not live, like others do.
Ah! My dear November
how many dreams of mine
are wingless because of you,
I can't even count that far.
you wanted me to love you
and I did.
Now you've changed,
and you don't want me to love you,
but I can't do that anymore.
Why do you belive that I'm like a flower
that you can throw when it whiters,
when it's in your heart, the love that whitered?
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wingless, Because Of You by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar
- The Sloth, Phil Soar