Waltz For Zizi
Wingless, Because Of You
When I write you, I mostly dream.
I do not live, like others do.
Ah! My dear November
how many dreams of mine
are wingless because of you,
I can't even count that far.
you wanted me to love you
and I did.
Now you've changed,
and you don't want me to love you,
but I can't do that anymore.
Why do you belive that I'm like a flower
that you can throw when it whiters,
when it's in your heart, the love that whitered?
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wingless, Because Of You by Waltz For Zizi )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti
- Take A Stand, Saiom Shriver
- Suckling, Saiom Shriver
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Sestina', Merton Lee
- Sol, Steve Howard
- Deep in my Soul, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Orange Has A Shadow, Saiom Shriver
- I'm Screaming Inside, Jennifer Colyne Hall