Waltz For Zizi
Wingless, Because Of You
When I write you, I mostly dream.
I do not live, like others do.
Ah! My dear November
how many dreams of mine
are wingless because of you,
I can't even count that far.
you wanted me to love you
and I did.
Now you've changed,
and you don't want me to love you,
but I can't do that anymore.
Why do you belive that I'm like a flower
that you can throw when it whiters,
when it's in your heart, the love that whitered?
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wingless, Because Of You by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)