Waltz For Zizi
Why Would I Beg For Love To You?
Don't stray nude in other's palms
like a flower,
passing from one to another.
Don't lay your red painted kisses
on monster's lips.
Do they really warm you, better than me?
Share with me, your pillow
my love, for
in other's dreams, I cannot creep after you.
But you don't cry for me I see.
You like to say, that you don't love me, like I love you
as an excuse to leave me.
And I stray my feet at your door,
pushing poems under it,
when the dark colour of your brush
conqueres, even the tallest of the stars.
You like to burn poems
in the morning,
while sipping your bitter coffe
from other's lips,
but unfortunately, I'm ok,
since non of them loves you anyway.
Who do you suppose my heart loves
when you reject me,
when you retract the word 'love',
from our scarce conversations? ...
You of course. It's your lips I keep dreaming
of one day touching again.
Why would I beg for love
to you? ...
because I still love you, you fool.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Would I Beg For Love To You? by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)