Gray hair because I've been here awhile.I've seen love ones come I've seen them go.I'm stilling standing strong and alive.Wise like a ancient budiest fragle as if a peice of glass.
Take care of me when you come across my path, handle with care.I have humor and elegant grace.Since wisdow took its place i have wrinkles on my face.
Soft skin just as a baby bottom.Gray hair like a racoons in the wild.This grandmother has been here before.Growing old goes along way.Children just let wisdom take its place
lucinda bryson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wisdom by lucinda bryson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie