Lawrence S. Pertillar
With A Conscious Awareness Of Acceptance
So crazed then I would have been,
If I did not begin...
To like myself.
Or found outside of me,
An activity that matched...
So empty and lost,
I could have easily roamed...
Without feeling I could express,
My thoughts and observations...
I would experience.
That left my mind and heart impressed.
So willing I am,
And happy to say I am blessed.
So thankful too,
I chose a path and direction...
That strengthened my steps,
With a conscious awareness of acceptance.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With A Conscious Awareness Of Acceptance by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Our Precious Time, Jiya Jain
- An Epitaph on the Admirable Dramatic Poe.., John Milton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- John Masefield - Vagabundo, Paul Abucean
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey