Lawrence S. Pertillar
With A Making Of Mistakes Made
There are just too many quick to defend,
Their offensive and intended actions and comments.
To then pretend an innocence with a pretentiousness,
Professed in confessions others should accept in retrospect.
And should have never been taken out of context to upset,
Anyone believing they have been selected to disrespect.
And grown 'children' protected by parents embarrassed,
Seem always to cherish their freedom of liberties...
With a doing as they please that affects the quality,
Of the lives of others with a making of mistakes made...
To expect a forgiveness for their lack of thoughtlessness,
That brings a benefit of making certain mindsets exceptions.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With A Making Of Mistakes Made by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman
- Time For The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington
- Korea! Always In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Young Liars With Medallions, Naveed Akram