I am with you day and night
I am here in open light.
I compose poem for you only
You are only here with me
And I am in the sky
With your blessing.
My words are useless
My life is timeless
I am not helpless
I am not ladderless.
I am with you
You are with me
I am composing poem
For you only
You are here to
See me only.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With You by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Winter Song, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Poet, arshad arshad
- Festival of Light, Aftab Alam
- Crying, Michael McParland
- Where are you going, gajanan mishra
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Life, Mustapha Muinah
- Funerall Elegy XIII, Francis Quarles
- A monkey's like a ghazal in his mom's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)