Without a Trace
I am lost for words and
Don’t know what to say
Everything seems so confusing
I am so confused, I don’t even
Know where I am lost.
I search deep inside my heart
To find what is lost.
What is lost never seems to be lost
Yet what is never bound be lost seems
To be lost beyond reach.
What could have I lost anyway?
I ask myself.
Love? Money? Fame?
No one knows and no one ever will.
I get lost and I find myself,
And again I am lost somewhere else,
The sparkle in her eyes found me, yet
The pearls on her nose made me loose myself
Then smile on her lips found me, yet
In the depths of her heart I am lost,
So lost that I am never to be found again.
Gracian Balendran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without a Trace by Gracian Balendran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...